- A Business Coordinator primarily assists the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
- Business Coordinator prepares and then follows up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
- You must be able to efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
- The Business Coordinator may also be required to produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
- You must also be able to work closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department and develop Sales strategy accordingly.
- A Business Coordinator may be responsible for overseeing any supercharges and evaluating any alterations to both external and internal staff.
Key skills and qualifications of a Business Coordinator:
- You must be educated to bachelor’s degree level and may also be required to hold any qualifications relating to Sales or Marketing.
- Due to the volume of communication that will be required with the client, the Business Coordinator must possess excellent customer service skills.
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software related to the Sales.
- Presentation and persuasive communication skills will be an added advantage.
- Female candidates.
- Financial Support Plans.
- Medical Insurance (Self, spouse, kids).
- Transport Allowance.
- Mobile Allowance.