We are looking for a self-motivated,flexible individual to join our team as a Linux/Unix System Administrator. The ideal candidate must have in depth knowledge of server visualization technologies and Linux operating systems.
Type: Full Time.
- Good understanding and hands-on experience of Unix/Linux and its different shells.
- Maintains UNIX/Linux Operating System to provide optimum performance and system availability.
- Comfortable in the installation and configuration of open source software’s.
- Good understanding and hands-on experience of virtual machines (hyper visor) like VMware, XEN etc.
- Working knowledge of data base configuration and management, Open source server management.
- Knowledge and experience of server hardware management, like RAID configuration, SAN configuration and connectivity.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like bash scripting, PHP etc.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and IP routing.
Prerequisites & Competencies:
Qualification: Graduation (not specific with engineering only)
- Collaboration Skills.
- Communication Proficiency
- Customer/Client Focus
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Teamwork Orientation
- Technical Capacity
Years of Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience required
- Financial Support Plans.
- Medical Insurance (Self, spouse, kids).
- Transport Allowance.
- Mobile Allowance.