Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Have overall knowledge and hands on experience of software development concepts with some experience in C# and/or C++
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
Skills and Qualifications:
Analyzing Information, General Programming Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving Attitude, Team player, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements.
- Good web programming skills.
- Good skills on PHP, HTML5, Java scripts, shell scripting.
- Knowledge of MySQL/PGSql database management.
- Open source software knowledge and capable of installation different open source packages on Linux environment.
- Minimum graduate
Compensation & Benefits:
- Market Competitive Salary.
- Medical Insurance (Self, Spouse, Kids)
- Financial Support Plan
- Transport Allowance
- Mobile Allowance